Breast Augmentation is an extremely popular cosmetic surgery procedure and if a qualified and experienced surgeon is selected then in most cases it is carried out without complications.
The recovery process usually takes several weeks and usually includes the below side effects:
- A tight chest and the feeling of restricted breathing.
- Sore feelings in the area of and around the surgery.
Steps that you can take to aid the recover process include:
- Over the counter painkillers including paracetamol and ibuprofen.
- Allow your body to rest so that it can properly recover – try not to use your arms too much or do any heavy lifting as this can aggravate the healing process.
- Do not get your wounds wet.
- It is recommended that you do not sleep on your stomach for at least one month.
- Avoid driving for a minimum of one week.
This advice was provided by Breast Augmentation Clinics